Monday, May 14, 2007

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

When I initially started to think about what I would be putting in my blog, it was the season of the award ceremony. I watched on tv, the baftas, the mobos and the oscars. I loved the glamour of these occasions but more that that I was completely taken in by the back patting that went on._For my blog I wanted to give it the feel of an award ceremony. To achieve this I have asked my friends to be guest contributors. Through my blog I wanted to discus my favourite books and films. Some of the crits for these will be by me and the others will be by my guest contributors._So welcome to a small piece of my world and remember…_If I Didn’t Love You I Wouldn’t Be Here__


1 comments:_Sayshun Jay said...__I like the catch phraise, as a thought I was reading something the other day about "Darshan" which is a hindu religious word which is all to do with giving blessing by being in the presence of it. But anyhow I get of the point your phraise relates to it__http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darshan

No comments: